Thursday, June 21, 2012

Continuing Relationships

Hillary is a second year counselor who is also our Head Girl's Counselor. She shares about a camper who made a profession of faith last year and how she is growing in her faith due to CBX and Mentor Kids and the goal of continued relationships that both our organizations have!










Hey guys!
So this is my first week of counseling for the summer. 
It has been awesome to see campers from last year come back to camp this year.
I have Dulce in my cabin again. Last year I got to pray with her as she asked Christ to come into her life. It is crazy to see how much she has changed since last year. The shy, quiet Dulce I met and counseled a year ago, is now an outgoing, friendly leader in our cabin. I just had my one on one time with Dulce about an hour ago. I got to talk to her about her passed year. You can pray for Dulce because as a young christian, I think it is hard for her to focus on growing in her new relationship with Jesus. Pray that God puts godly friends and leaders into her life so that she can grow up understanding what a godly woman looks like. 


Thank you so much for your support and your prayers!
Hillary

No comments: